Web Design in Leicestershire.
Web Design in Leicestershire. Website Creation & Design is an exciting prospect for any new business owner or home user. During the process of starting a new website build, many things often get overlooked in the excitement of the moment. There are more & more companies now offering “one click” website builds, which (on the surface), seem an attractive & simple task to embark on, even for the none “IT” types. However, in reality, a lot of fundamental elements are often skipped over for these companies simply to gain your business.
How do Hinckley IT Services Differ from the large IT Companies?
Hinckley Web Design / IT Website Services offer a Premium Service for Web Design in Leicestershire at affordable PAYG prices for all budgets!
We are a small team of I.T. Professionals. We work from home with low overheads. Therefore we do not charge extortionate fees, bringing costs down for you. Flexibility is key when it comes to IT.
How can Hinckley IT Web Services help me build a website?
From the outset, we will listen & discuss all requirements with a new customer & review their existing website if necessary to discuss improvements & modifications going forward.
Web design & creating a website can be a relatively simple task, but it is often all of the “in the background” elements that can really make a website shine, from keyword rich domain names, google analytics & webmaster tools setup & configuration, to thorough Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to ensure the major search engines will organically (the best & most natural way to be ranked by Google) find your new website.
Need help migrating your existing WordPress website to a new Domain or subdomain? no problem!
Web Design in Leicestershire Offer the following Website Services.
Below is a brief itemised list of how Hinckley IT Support Services can build & bring your new website to life, offering your new business venture the best of footings on the search engine ladder. Hinckley IT Services will do everything for you!
- Domain Name Registration – advice & registration of your new websites domain name.
- Hosting packages explained (using 3rd party web hosts) – hosting is simply where your new website will sit on the internet (using a managed server)
- Arrange & configure new domain on hosting server
- Any domain DNS forwarders configured & tested
- Personalised Website Design & build of new website (upto 8 pages)
- Responsive mobile themes included for seemless access to your new website on all handheld devices.
- New Email accounts created & tested
- Email accounts forwarded & tested where required (ie customer enquiries from your new website straight to your phone eg)
- Google Webmaster Tools creation & configuration
- Google Analytics creation & configuration
- Sitemap creation – this enables major search engines Google, Bing, Yahoo etc to scan & read the layout of your website & rank it in the search engine results (including user sitemap for easy user navigation)
- Initial Website Sitemap submission to the major search engines
- Configure each page & all of its content to be as “Search Engine Friendly” as possible, using recognised white hat methods. (SEO)
- Uploading of any images/logos you legally wish to use on your new website (Copyright permitting)
- Social Media creation for you to link to on your new website. (ie create Facebook Business pages etc to gain more likes & traction for your new business)
- Link new social media accounts to your new website to allow new customers & followers to see your latest content
- Google Maps/Google+ creation & configuration (get your new business seen on Google maps)
- Data Backup of all narrative content, images & databases to ensure future-proofing & minimal downtime in the event of a disaster or website crash.
- Speedtest website (adjust cache settings where required)
cPanel (administrative) access can then be handed over to you if requested. (hourly charges may apply)
Optional Additional Costs Depending on Your Requirements :-
Domain name £15 (annual fee)
SSL Certificate £60 (if required, annual fee)
Website Hosting only £60 (annual fee)
However, We also offer ongoing monthly maintenance on all new websites for a small additional fee. This ongoing website maintenance is not compulsory, but many customers are too busy running their business & wish to leave all of the website updates, security & technical tasks to Hinckley Web Design.
Web Design in Leicestershire. Web Creation & SEO.
Please Contact Hinckley IT Services or simply call on 07426 985 788